Start here! This free online finance course assumes no prior knowledge.
- Visualise accounting transactions and balances using interactive models of water pipes and tanks
- Develop an intuitive understanding of the basic principles of accounting
- Gain familiarity with financial terminology and analyse basic financial statements
This course continues from the Basic Accounting course.
- Use a set of business simulation models to explore the operating cycle
- Understand the importance of working capital management
- Develop an intuitive understanding of the hidden links between profit, cashflow and balances
~ 2 hours
This course continues from the Capital & Funding course.
- Explore how revenue and profit generation are affected by pricing decisions and market sensitivity
- Understand how companies try to affect their markets through differentiation and advertising
- Run a virtual business with the goal of generating profit and paying dividends to shareholders
~ 3 hours
This is an online assessment covering the content of all 4 courses.
- Gain a recognised financial qualification from the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Demonstrate your prowess in core topics in business, accounting and economics
- Take the assessment online and receive the certificate upon passing (1 resit is included if necessary)